Friday, February 1, 2013

Check me out!!

Look who went tee tee in the potty!


I have mentioned that Emma has her own potty and she occasionally likes to sit on it and every now and then she will pee. This Tuesday when I went to get her I noticed that her diaper was dry. I asked if she wanted to go tee tee on her potty and she jumped up and said yes. I figured she would pee since she was dry and I was right! She got on, peed then asked for a book to read. I told her how proud I was of her and how proud she should be for tee teeing in the potty. You can see that she does in fact look proud! :-) 

The next day she was wet but still sat and peed and by Thursday she decided that she didn't want to try, so again...we aren't pushing it on her but letting her know that its an option for now! So looking forward to a day when no diapers are needed!! :-)

She has been working on matching shapes at school and when the weather is out of the teens she has a blast on the slide!


 We even got out in the front yard for some swing time!


And I had to snap a photo of Emma watching Yo Gabba Gabba on the dog bed. This position made me smile since that is exactly how I used to watch TV when I was little - minus the dog bed! ;-)


We've got a fun filled weekend planned so look for an exciting update!

Be blessed,
Jill

1 comment:

JMDubya said...

Such a cutie! I'm jealous of the beginnings of potty training - Jones has zero interest in the potty, other than to stand on it ... and he likes to flush the big potty.