Friday, February 15, 2013

Emma LOVES school!!


I know I say it all the time but Emma really does love school! She loves her teachers and the freedom to choose her work and the fact that they rotate the work out so they don't get bored! 






 They might be braver than me by giving her the bubbles and the wand!


This sign actually makes me laugh!! I mean if this is the only spot open my gas guzzling self is there!  

  

I read a book not long ago that reminds me of Montessori so much and I couldn't help but laugh at that too while I read!! Where'd you go, Burnadette

Emma's class has also had several birthdays in the past two weeks...3 that I remember! They all get so excited but it makes Emma say that each day is "Her" birthday and I have to explain that her birthday is coming up but it's not today. Her Grandmother had a birthday on the 7th and while we couldn't get the facetime to work we did skype.


Forgot to post this one in the last post but Emma also LOVES to be tickled and kissed! Here she is laughing so hard but just kept saying "more kisses Daddy" 
 

Today I had a meeting with a student and he menioned I was part of his cabinet. I just smiled and didn't make too much of it but then he pulled out a piece of paper and there you have it. Jill Geisler is in the special circle of 8 individuals he turns to when he needs answers. :-) 




It's always nice to be needed!

Be blessed!
Jill

 

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

You forgot to mention the birds at school! Lol

I now think of you anytime I hear something about the doves. :)