Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mother May I?

May was hectic! It was the first time that I worked to run an event for my new job and it's not just any event...it's honors commencement for Fulbright College. I am so happy to say it went off without a hitch and I could not have been happier!! 
  Before we got started




 An after shot with one of my beautiful past DDD presidents!

 J. William Fulbright came home and there was a grand celebration

Mother's Day was wonderful!! Last year Michael was helping with the flooding so this was our first mother's day together. He found a beautiful pair of ear rings to replace my favorite pair that broke and started a new tradition with this beautiful bracelet!


Emma got to visit the farmers market...and this was the last time we ever saw these white shoes...no correlation just wanted to add that.

Emma got her own pool for the backyard 

And a visit from NaNa

Well maybe that should be the other way around. ;-)

We got to visit our "vacation house" for the first time! My little brother is one super lucky guy!

 Emma and I played at his house while Michael fished all he wanted!
Ladies...He's really a catch!!

While we were in town we got to see Nanny again and Emma is warming up to her more each visit!

Oh and we turned 14 months old and started getting more teeth and hair

Moved to one nap
(yep she fell asleep on the changing table at school) 

Started eating at the "big" kids table

And that will get us through most of May...June was right after that (like it is every year!)  Once I get through June there will be more content and less photos in each post. :-)

Be blessed!
Jill

No comments: