Wednesday, July 11, 2012

April showers and such

To be honest I don't remember if it did rain in April but I do know that this was the month Emma really became mobile. I know people tell you to enjoy each stage of development because the next one is going to tough...and while walking has kept Michael and I on our toes it's also been so much fun! I am loving seeing all the personality continuing to develop in my little girl. Here is another photo rendition of the month of April!

We were able to visit the Tri Delta house for the annual Alumni Easter Egg  hunt but we missed all the fun. No worries the Dolphin was still "swimming" around and Emma wasn't the least bit scared!


We had to get a picture in the beautiful letters

Michael fixed his garden again this year and it's bigger and better than ever. Emma and I decided to come out and visit him while he finished planting.


Walking around with no care in the world

Then daddy tells me Mom that I could have just put dirt in my mouth...or cow poop...NOW he tells us! ;-)

Emma got to try out her new stickers for her 2nd year of life!


And I was introduced to the pic stich app!

Our second Easter as a family came.


 And we got to spend some quality time with NaNa

Even found an Egg at the Brinkley Easter Egg hunt

We got some quality time with Nanny


The bunny came
 and Emma got another finger puppet book

 We got a little antsy inside so we went to the courtyard

 And what day would be complete without a mini photo shoot with cousin Amber??




We got to start playing in the water... 


Went to the park to celebrate birthdays



Had a second celebration with some other babies who were all turning 1


And parties...

parties...


and practiced more walking

All in all it was a very eventful month. :-P

Check back for May and June...soon

Be blessed!
Jill

No comments: