Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh my little ears...



It's happened again...little Emma has her second ear infection :-(  Dr. Livingston says that if we are back in for another one soon we will need to start talking, think about tubes.  I know that Emma is not out to get me but it seems like whenever Michael leaves that is when her little body decides to reject her. We have now made it successfully through 4 days without Daddy...just 52 more to go!! :-) With Michael being gone I am doing better about getting pictures of Emma every day so that Daddy can have a present when he gets out of class each day. They are so strict that he has to keep it in his room but as soon as he gets back there he can check his text messages and see his little girls face! Here are a few that made it to him.


I have the sweetest and happiest little girl! :-) And Daddy is enjoying seeing her photos everyday!! 


1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

She is such a happy baby!