Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Dance!!!

Emma has made it to the 23 week mark and that means it's time for some dancing!!Not just because we are over half way to meeting her in person but because "they" say that if I sway to the music she can feel me dance! She is more than 11 inches long now and weighs just a little over 1 pound. (the weight of a large mango)
This added length has already caused some more noticeable movement in my tummy. And this week was the first time that Michael was able to feel her "kick". I use the kick loosely since she was actually hiccuping which is a totally different thing but feels similar...just much more repetitively!  She is also able to hear more sounds that are around her every day...like my hair dryer and Brinkley and Gabby's barking when a leaf flutters across the front yard. ;-) This is a good thing because it means she won't be that upset by the noises once she is on the outside her current home.

Things going on with me...Swelling may start to show up in the coming weeks or months by the end of the day. I think this weekend I will see about some of those yummy compression hose! :-)

Tomorrow marks 2 Weeks until Christmas and time with my family and I can hardly wait!! :-)

More to come next week...and I will be able to tell you how that glucose drink tastes!!

Be blessed!

No comments: