Monday, April 14, 2008

What is up with this weather?

It's going crazy here in NWA!! :-) First we have rain for what seems like 2 straight weeks and now it's 25 degrees when you wake up!?! I sure wish things would get to a normal season...hot or cold.

This weekend me and the pups had a lot of quality time together. :-) Gabby even lucked out and got to sleep with mommy. When I woke up on Sunday she had her body under the covers and her head on the same pillow as me! This dog really thinks she is a person and not a pooch! :-) We got to take 2 walks on both Saturday and Sunday and they ran and ran and ran!! Then while I worked on my psychopharm paper they laid around and kept me safe from all the crazy cats in the neighborhood that try to break into our house. (okay so they don't really try to break in but if they can be seen outside the window you would think they were toting a large machine gun and threatening my livelihood!!)

There were baby showers and spa parties and even movies at a friends! I mean I am one popular gal!! All in all it was just what I needed, a little R&R to get me ready for a new week!

Here's to hoping the weather guy is right and we are going to have some 70 degree weather really soon.

No comments: