Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am blogging! I am blogging!

Whew! 104 degrees out there today! Oh well, at least the dust storm is over (I will send a pic for you to post).
Since it is getting hot, the fish aren't biting like they were. They go out to deeper water after about noon, and we can not cast out that far with the rods and reels that we have.
Shakespeare has said that they will send us some rods of some kind...VERY nice of them...and I hope they get here soon!

They redecorating looks GREAT! I don't see why you think you need my opinion about things. You do this very well on your own.
Very good picture of the pups as well...they look happy and worn slap out (excuse my southern drawl there).

I told you that I got to meet the rapper Twista the other day. Not a bad guy. And boy you should have seen his iPod! All jewel encrusted and e'ythang. He was blingin!
I did not have my camera at the time, so I did not get a picture with him, but a buddy took a picture of him and will give me a copy. Maybe I will be able to get a picture with some other celeb sometime.

I love you muchly!

1 comment:

JWheeler said...

Whoever said that Iraq wasn't any fun never went with you!! Sounds like you are really making the best of everything! Love you!