Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My new decor...well new for Michael :-)

(The foyer)

So it took me a year to get my house to feel like a home. :-) We had all the pieces but I needed help getting them all arranged (thanks Jamie) and Mom helped with a few minor purchases. :-)

Here they are in all their glory!

(other side of the door)

Mom made me move my crosses and add some color to the room and now I can't find a new place for the crosses. But the pictures do look nicer here than int he bottom of my guest closet.



Of course no house tour would be complete with out Brinkley and Gabby :-)


Now "My Chair" has a special place all its own. :-)

And last for the living room is the fireplace.



The next photos will be of the bedroom and the chairs mom and I recovered!! :-)
(New curtains and a candle thingy)
(above the TV)
(directly across from the bed)
Tada...and that's our house. :-) Everything else looks just the same as when you left.

No comments: