Monday, September 19, 2011

Only 6 more days!!!

Until Daddy is HOME!! I don't know about my sweet little girl but these 7 weeks have not been easy to say the least but I am very proud of myself for holding down the fort while he was gone. Could the garden's look a little better...sure, could the house be a little cleaner...you bet, could the dogs have walked more...yep, could Emma have been in better hands...I don't think so! :-)

I have been lucky to have my parents come up every few weekends and of course cousin Amber's visit so the weekends have flown by which is good since they are normally the hardest times for me and when I miss Michael the most. Not just for the help with Emma but for the company. I will be sooooo happy to have someone to talk to whenever I want!

Tomorrow is the BIG 3-0 and I couldn't be happier! I have never been the kind of person to obsess about age so to me it's just another day and I am just happy to have a wonderful husband, amazing daughter and the best family and friends anyone could ever ask for!!! God has truly poured so much into my cup that it is running over constantly! In celebration for my birthday Three friends and I went to see Katy Perry in concert in Tulsa at the BOK center and it was AWESOME!! She played for 2 hours and changed her outfit 17 times!! She even had Janelle Monae open for her and that was great too! I was only away from Emma for the night but she was in great hands with her NaNa so I was able to have a wonder time with Bethany, Whitney and Amy!!

Here are some pictures from the big night!











And then sweet baby Emma has been doing some great things since I last blogged. She is now sitting up unassisted and loving it! She jumps and jumps in her jump-a-roo!!, laughs all the time, she will sometimes reach for me when I come over to pick her up! All these things just make every day another adventure and I am so happy I get to see it all!  Here are some recent pictures!

What...I'm already 6 months old!!??!!


Love it!


Sophie doesn't stand a chance when Emma's teething


Trying out water...She is ALWAYS trying to take my cup from me so I thought I would try giving her one. :-)


Momma's about to leave but I am in great hands with great hands with NaNa


And Gabby wanted to get in on some photos!!




And I finally got to see the amazing photos that Jessica Ritchie took of me and Emma! Here are the ones she tagged me in on Facebook!





Until next week...be blessed!

Jill

2 comments:

My Dear Gs... said...

17 outfit changes?! That has to be some sort of a record!!

dave and jenn said...

Jill, she is beautiful! And she is starting to look more and more like her mom!

I love Katy Perry and I bet her concert was awesome. What a great way to celebrate your 30th! Happy birthday!