Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh YES...the 30's are the BEST!!

You have probably heard the saying "Oh No, the BIG 3-0" before but I have decided that for me it's more like Oh YES, the 30's are the BEST! Why you ask...well in no particular order...
  • I have a beautiful baby girl which means I am a mom
  • I have an amazing husband which means I am a wife
  • I have loving and supportive parents which means I am a daughter
  • I have the sweetest little brother ever which means I am a sister
  • I have incredible Mother/brother- in-laws which means I am a daughter/sister in-law
  • I have two awesome dogs which means I am pack leader. ;-)
  • I have a job that I love and coworkers that I laugh with on a daily basis which means I am LUCKY
  • I have faith that God is in control in my life which means I am a Christian 
  • I have wonderful friends that are always there for me which means I am blessed
  • I have my health...I have so much I could literally type all day!!! :-)
So my birthday was so nice! Michael surprised me by getting me a cake from Rick's and it was not only delicious it was HUGE!!  Here are the pictures

1-4-3 stands for I-Love-You!

Three triangular tiers for 3 decades and Delta Delta Delta! 



 See how big this guy is!! :-)

Only 3 more days till Michael gets home!!! :-) Then I have one more thing to be thankful for!! :-D
Be blessed

No comments: