Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weeks 26 and 27!! Last week of the 2nd Trimester!! ;-D

How Far Along: 27 Weeks- due date is April 3rd

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
I am noticing that even with not a lot of weight my shoes no longer want to fit! :-(


Maternity Clothes: I can still wear a couple of regular drapey tops but I am maternity pants all the way!! Even got a new snazzy pair of black tennis shoes to wear to work...I have flats but my feet need more support!

Gender: Girl  -  Name: Emma Jean

Movement: All the time! ;-) She moves when I eat, when I try to sleep, when I do my exercising! Love the feeling!!

What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes without a little pain...something I really took for granted apparently. :-)

Cravings: Sweets more than savory foods. But I am finding that anytime I am board...I want to eat.

Best Moment this week:Finding a good sleep bra! It really makes all the difference!!!


So what you missed at 26 weeks...Emma was weighing about one pound and two thirds and 14 inches long! About the length of an English Hothouse Cucumber

She can now hear Michael and I as we talk to each other. As for me I am making plans...we had the house painted and now I am just so ready to get Emma's room together!! Who knew that it took 2 weeks for a truck to travel from New Jersey to NWA. I have gotten our Childbirth class, CPR and my breast feeding class all scheduled!! Can't believe that it's already time to do this!! 

This week Emma is in her last week of the 2nd Trimester!! She is now a whopping 2 pounds  like a head of cauliflower 
and 14 1/2 inches long. This extra length explains why I fell her all over my belly...all the time. :-) She may sleep but I guess it's during the shot times she lets me. I had a really bad night sleeping on Tuesday. I could not go to sleep and if I did I would not get more than 20-30 minutes at a time. However when I did sleep here is a taste of what it was like... 
midgets, 5 lost boys living in a RV in my driveway, going on quests, putting a child in a dog crate and Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer's watcher...)I don't know if it was something I ate (or the sad sad loss in the Sugar Bowl) 

but it's not something I look forward to in the future. I think I might be getting too hot while I sleep so I may have to adjust my wardrobe accordingly. Michael's has drill this weekend so Mom is coming up and we will start putting the house back together and putting anything we don't hang back on the walls up in storage! SOOO excited! It's only been two weeks since I saw Mom last but I just love it when I have her all to myself up here. :-D

Well that is all for now...on to the 3rd trimester!!! 

Be blessed!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Your dreams are cracking me up! I've had some strange ones lately too, and there's no way I could sleep after the Sugar Bowl on Tuesday. :(

Girl, you are almost there! Congrats!