Thursday, January 13, 2011

Third Trimester!!!

How Far Along: 28 Weeks- due date is April 3rd

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs by my scale but 8 by the doctors??


Maternity Clothes: I can still wear a couple of regular drapey tops but I am maternity pants all the way!!

Gender: Girl  -  Name: Emma Jean

Movement: All the time! ;-) She moves when I eat, when I try to sleep, when I do my exercising! 
Love the feeling!!

What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes without a little pain...something I really took for granted apparently. :-)

Cravings: Sweets more than savory foods.

Best Moment this week: It was actually when my migraine went away!! I woke up an within no time I go the tunnel vision was there. But with a cave-like bedroom and a snuggly Vizsla I was able to get through it it only 6 hours!!

 Yesterday I had my monthly checkup and I only have one more monthly one until I go to every other week. :-) Here is what is happening in my belly this week...
Emma is now weighing in at 2 1/4 pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and is 14.8 inches long from her head to her heels. She is blinking her little eyes which now sport eyelashes.

As for me...I am noticing RLS in full effect!! (Restless Legs Syndrome) Last night I laid in bed for over an hour because my legs didn't want to go to sleep. Michael and I are also going to Baby CPR tonight. I was worried about learning this but the instructor assured me of one thing, "if your baby is not breathing and you panic...she will die so it's better that you know how you might be able to save her than not have ever heard the information."  That is a scenario that I hope never to have to face but if I do knowledge is better than no knowledge!! We also have our child birthing classes on Wednesday nights for the month of Feb. and I have my breastfeeding class set up at the end of this month.

We are still waiting on our furniture...but when it comes in it will look like this
Once we get this in then I think I can really start putting everything together and I can't wait to have her room set up for her! :-) 

That's all I have for now. 

Be blessed!!

1 Peter 5:7
"Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you."


2 comments:

dave and jenn said...

Awww, I love her furniture! Where did you find it?

My Dear Gs... said...

Yes, I want to know where you found the furniture, too! I am excited to see you in a week and a half!