Friday, October 8, 2010

Squinting to see

Week 14 is upon us! So this week many new developments are occurring in my belly. The little guy or girl can squint, grimace, pee and possibly suck on their thumb!! Baby Wheeler is now 3 1/2 inches from head to bottom and is about the size of a lemon and weighing only 1 1/2 ounces!!

At 5 foot even I can say that I am starting to show...not much but it's there. I am meeting with a personal trainer for the next 6 weeks (and maybe beyond too) to make sure that I gain weight appropriately and that I stay toned and fit throughout the remainder of my pregnancy. I want the delivery to go a smoothly as possible and the recovery after to be swift as well! By making sure to do the proper exercises correctly throughout my pregnancy I will keep up my energy and my spirits!


This week myself and four of my co-workers went to an Advising conference in Orlando, FL! It was a wonderful experience filled with laughter, fun and learning too. With all the excitement (and a trip to Magic Kingdom) I was still so ready to be back home! I missed Michael, my puppies and the comforts of home. It was a lot harder to find things I wanted/could eat while I was on the road and I ended up making more poor food choices than healthy ones. BUT I am back on the wagon and working hard to get all the good fruits and veggies this little guy needs to grow up big and strong! 

Oh and if you are a friend that I have EVER emailed from my hotmail account I want to let you all know that I am OKAY!! I was not robbed at gunpoint in Wales and you should not send money!!!! My hotmail account was hacked into this Thursday and the good criminals have locked me out of my account all together. I am working hard to cancel the account but until then DO NOT RESPOND to the email!! I am afraid even replying could potentially infect your address book! :-(

This weekend will be relaxing for the both of us! We are going to try and work on getting rid or things that we no longer need in the garage and maybe even go see the movie "Life as we Know it"

This week was short and sweet! More to come later!

Have a blessed day!!

Jill

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey, Jill!! So glad you're blogging so I keep up with you and baby Wheeler!! Will have to add you to my side bar of friends with blogs! Have a great weekend!