Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anyone up for Mexican food?

No I am not have any of those dreaded cravings that you hear that so many people have but my baby is the size of an avocado this week! And when I think avocado I think guacamole!!
3 1/2 ounces and 4 1/2 inches long don't sound like much until you go back and look at week 4...


Now that was a seriously small thing growing then! It seems like  it's been sooooo long but at the same time it seems like yesterday when I was waving the positive test in Michale's face! :-D We are now for weeks away from possibly knowing what if she is a she or a he and we are very excited in anticipation!! We have been looking a cribs and bedding, but I am such a planner that it really depends on the sex. White Munire Bristol collection for a girl http://www.munirefurniture.com/bristol_05.htm and Newport in Espresso for a little boy! http://www.munirefurniture.com/newport_03.htm More decisions to come...after November 15th!

We have a super busy weekend coming up and we can't wait! My little brother, Buff and her hubby Garrison will be staying with us and one of my favorite former students Torrey and many of my pledge sisters are coming in town for the game too!! :-) Now I just hope we play amazingly and then it will be perfect!!
Saturday night the pups have a Halloween party at Dog Party USA and then off to a yummy dinner with Jana and Elizabeth and our other halves at Jana and Bret's in Rogers. I am even going to be crazy and try to make a cake that a dear friend Meredith posted on her blog http://meredithsadams.blogspot.com posted last week! Fingers crossed!!!

I will be sure to post some presh pictures of my pups in their costumes!! Be looking for cuteness! ;-)

Be blessed!
Jill

No comments: