Wednesday, August 8, 2012

School, Reunions, and NaNa

Emma is getting very close to her 18 month birthday. Because of this major milestone ;-) we have decided to move her to Fayetteville Montessori starting in September. This was the hardest parenting decision I have had to make thus far because we have LOVED every minute of every day at Just Like Home East.  There were tears for several nights before we made the final decision to switch Emma and tears right after I turned in her registration for and a complete meltdown on my part when I told JLH. They knew we had been looking into Montessori so they weren't upset at all but they vowed to just love on Emma as much as they could for the time they had left with her. (even more tears at that comment)  They have truly been amazing and for then next month I will post pictures of the teachers and staff and Emma's best friends so far. It is going to be hard to leave them but hopefully we will keep in touch with her friends and through Facebook her teachers too!


Ms. Michele


 Twinkies who don't want to sit still

Violet


 Kailey

  

A little play time in the shelves
 


I asked Emma to sit by Elle - her BFF and she decided to sit ON Elle. 
 




LaLa!!! This was Emma's very first teacher!


Kisses


 And Sally made a photo too!



 This week marked the yearly recruitment meeting for Northwest Arkansas's Delta Delta Delta Alumni meeting. If you are on Facebook and a Tri-Delta in the area you should like the Facebook page as just one more way to stay up to date with all the latest happenings! Here is a shot of the lovely ladies that were able to make it.


I even got fancy and made a desert to take! Fruit pizza was a major hit. :-)


We also took advantage of the tax free weekend to get Emma a backpack and lunchbox. We are getting in monogramed as I type! NaNa also decided that Emma needed a baby doll. When she had asked Emma where her baby was she retrived a baby bunny then a baby frog so NaNa knew that this little girl needed a baby doll!! She did have one but it was in the other room at the time so don't think she is having to want for anything! ;-)

She really took to baby Jenna (and this was going to be my name but Mom thought Jillian was a better fit!). She kept trying to put Jenna's passie in her mouth and hers in Jenna's. Then she just gave out and slept in her stroller while we walked around the mall.


Then that night we took to the theater to watch Step Up the Revolution in 3D! Look how awesome we look in our glasses! ;-)


On Sunday morning before Mom aka NaNa left, we drove across the street to Har Ber Meadows and had a mini photo shoot. I think we will do this anytime we have family in town to try to capture Emma as she grows!




There was even a little kitty in the park that had to join in on the fun!



PapPaw road up with mom so he got in on the photography too!



How beautiful is my Mom!?!




It was a wonderful weekend and I am so blessed to have family close enough to spend a weekend up here with us!

Be blessed!
Jill


2 comments:

My Dear Gs... said...

Great pictures of Emma with your Mom!! I also love how she sat on her friend. :-)

dave and jenn said...

Aww, I love the pics of Emma and Elle. I know it's bittersweet, but I do think you guys will love Montessori!