Thursday, July 21, 2011

Child of God

Emma Jean Wheeler received the gift of baptism this past Sunday July 17th. My mom, dad and little brother Hunter were there and good friends Bethany and Josh made it as well! Emma did so well and only cried a little bit when the water touched her head. For those of you who really want to see the ceremony here it is!
Here are some pictures from the church too!





After the church we had a small gathering at the house in Emma's honor! :-) And Emma loved seeing her boyfriend Denton!

Also Emma is now rolling over from her belly to her back in one direction with I hear is perfectly on track for a baby that is 4 MONTHS OLD! Wow this year is already flying by!






In preparation for an 8 week long stint as a single mommy, I am going on a girls weekend trip with my mom! We are going to Branson to shop and sun. I know that Emma is in good hands but I think this will be a little tough for me since I have yet to spend a night away from her!!

And lastly but certainly not least today I celebrate 6 wonderful years with my best friend!! God has blessed me with the perfect match for me and an amazing father for Emma! I am soooo thankful! 



Be blessed!!
Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Michael look so happy! You look beautiful, momma! I am so happy for your beautiful little family! :)

dave and jenn said...

Jill, you look so beautiful! Happy anniversary to you both and Happy Baptism to Miss Emma!