Friday, February 4, 2011

How Far Along: 31 Weeks- due date is April 3rd

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity all the way!!

Gender: Girl  -  Name: Emma Jean

Movement: All the time! :-) But I think mostly she is just trying to get in a better position!

What I miss: Being able to eat stuff without always getting reflux. :-(

Cravings: I wanted watermelon soooo bad on Tuesday night...but alas it's not in season. Instead my wonderful husband made me a berry and peach smoothie and I put it in a martini glass to dress it up! 
Best things about this week: Getting to catch up on my sleep thanks to snowmagedon!! I feel like a real person again and last night I had 2 4 hour blocks of sleep!! And here is what I woke up to yesterday...(Michael was in the other room working from home so his spot was open!)



We also got a visit from Elizabeth Sullivan, her husband Pat and their little girl Aubrey. The best part about the visit was the Gabby and Brinkley did great!! We were worried about Gabby since she is so scared of little people! But look...



Maternity photos were taken on Saturday and we can't wait to see them this next Monday assuming the snow works with us!! And the breast feeding class was great. Unfortunately we didn't get to go to our child birth class due to the weather so they are going to try and put our 4 weeks into 3.

Week 31 has been eventful

Emma is now over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 lbs!! (it' like carrying around 4 navel oranges!) and she is headed into a growth spurt!!

She can move her head from side to side and she is plumping up to fill out the skin she's had for a while. 

For me it's the same ole same ole...she moves a lot so I don't sleep as much but that is a blessing since her movement means she is doing GREAT! I'm getting braxton hicks contractions every now and then and I could start leaking colostrum or "premilk" now! :-(

Hopefully we will have some pregnancy pictures to show you next week and we will have our 32 week ultrasound to check on Emma's growth! YEA!!!

Be blessed!! And stay warm!


3 comments:

dave and jenn said...

That smoothie looks delicious!!! And I love that you drank it out of a martini glass. :)

the balentines said...

Love the picture Jill! Would love to see the rest of them!

Kristen said...

Beautiful picture, Jill! The website didn't work, but I'm sure they are all awesome!