Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I hope you didn't wear those vests the whole cruise

As usual, the pics are great.
The one of you at the railing is another example of how beautiful you are
and how you were made for a camera.
I HAVE to hear some stories about the Arkansans your were "fortunate" enough to meet.
Idon't think I could have kept a straight face when the teeth came out.
IF you ever feel like "cruising" again, we will do it at a time when there won't be
high school grads everywhere, or else we will go to Alaska or someplace they won't be.
While your were busy not winning anything at slots or bingo,
I actually joined a couple of poker games here,
Broke even one night and doubled my money the other night.
And each game saw me play for 5 hours!
I definitely think I got their money's worth. ;o)
Things are really getting busy for us here, so I have been putting in a few long days.
I got an "off day" for the first time in 3 weeks the other day...
I had to work for 3 hours and by the time I could go fishing,
my 2 favorite spots were taken and the fish had already stopped biting.
Needless to say, no new fishing pics.
I hope you have fun digging for rocks with my Mom and little bro!

I love you x 1,000,000
M

No comments: