Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You're cruisin' now

Sorry about the title...couldn't help myself.
The pictures are great and you look beautiful in all of them...as usual.
To be so pretty AND photogenic is a gift you certainly have loads of!
I am glad you had a good graduation/Mother's Day weekend.
It must have been great to see the family at our place for a change.
And to have KT's shower on Mother's Day was priceless.
I just wish I could have been there to help clean a make some snacks and things.

Well I finally shipped you a little package today.
Included are some pics I have taken since this deployment began.
There is a short video of me right after I caught a monster "Saddam Bass"
in which you will hear a few choice words from some of the guys around me.
Sorry...I guess all Army men have foul mouths.

I am already putting together another surprise box for you.
Imagine, I go to Iraq with the military and I am sending You care packages. ;o)

I hope you had a great time on your cruise...or are having since you are there as I type this.
Send or attach some more pics for me to see!

I love you and I miss you.

No comments: