Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brinkley

I would love some prayers for my fur baby Brinkley Geisler Wheeler. This weekend I felt some lumps on his neck and yesterday Michael took him in. They ran initial blood work and saw nothing. Took samples from three different lymph nodes (turns out the lumps were actually his swollen lymph nodes) When the lab got the results they still didn't see anything so they sent the results to OSU and they found the markers for lymphoma. They are going to take biopsies on Tuesday and send them directly to OSU. We should hear back in 5 days and IF its lymphoma he could have as little as 4-8 weeks. I need prayers for strength and understanding and knowledge, compassion and understanding for his vet!!











2 comments:

dave and jenn said...

The Hollands will definitely keep sweet Brinkley in our prayers. I hope you don't have to go through what we did in August. :( But if you do, we'll be there to support you.

JMDubya said...

Oh, Jill, I will definitely be thinking about you and Brinkley. Pets are such special members of our families.