Monday, April 18, 2011

One Month...so much has happened!

We just got  these photos from my good friend Nicole Sudduth. She came to the house when Emma was just 3 days old for her first photo shoot!! We can't believe just how different she looks just one month after she came into our lives!!





 One MONTH later...



Her first Easter Egg "hunt" at Tri Delta with her new friend Elle

See I am here!! I feel like I am always taking her picture but never in them! ;-)

We have had a rocky first month with Emma ultimately getting to visit the doctor for the fourth time since she's been born. We are now on some antacid medicine to see if that helps with what we can only conclude is reflux.  The bad news is that she is in pain and it will likely take a week for the medicine to work but the good news is she is gaining weight like a champ! In one month and one and a half weeks Emma has gone from 6 lbs 2 oz to 8 lbs 13 oz! This means that the spit ups and pain are not keeping her from thriving!

I have three more weeks home with this little angel and then back to work and while part of me can't wait to be back with people who talk I know I will miss her so very much when I can't hold her anytime I want.

That's all for now. I think I will try to grab a quick nap before our next feeding!

Be blessed!
Jill

3 comments:

the balentines said...

pretty pictures! you look great!

dave and jenn said...

She is just precious! I can't wait to meet her in person. You look fabulous too!

Charlotte Jean said...

I love her pictures, and YOU look amazing! Pretty baby, pretty mama! I hope the medicine helps her with the reflux.