Monday, September 13, 2010

And so it goes....

The fall semester is now in full swing. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be 28 years old and still gauging my time by semesters but that is the life a someone in higher education! The students are now settled in their classes and awaiting their first tests so it's fairly slow around the office but that will not last long!!

Football is now in full swing and that means Michael is one happy camper!! His favorite part of football season is the tailgating! This year we started it off right with 10 folks coming by our set up including 2 there for their first Razorback game!! We are looking forward to the next home game. :-)

Michael bought me my first SLR camera this year for our anniversary and for the past few weeks I have been in a photography class at Bedford Camera to learn the fine art of photography. I can't say that I have it down yet but at least I am being exposed to it now!  Here are a few shots that I did for homework that I thought didn't stink. ;-)


Something "square"
Trying to "stop motion"


Here is something "square" and trying to "stop motion".  Hopefully with practice I will keep getting better and with enough practice I may even develop an "eye" for a shot. 


I really hope to start blogging more regularly but I want to have something to talk about when I do so it may be a while!! 


Have a blessed day!!

No comments: